Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here's to 2011

I have committed to 2 projects this year: a 52 and a 365.

I plan for my 52 to be on strangers. That is my hope. My fall back will just be any person. I hope I can find some interesting subjects. Those in the group will also be posting one pic per week for the 52 weeks.

The 365 is a big group, of like 65 or so people. I plan to post a pic of my children each day of the year. Not necessarily a group, not even necessarily a face. But at least one child will be in the picture. I would like to have a book made at the end of the year.

So, if you're not a member of flickr, I encourage you to do the same. There are lots of groups out there you can join...and I am really excited about it! I even signed up my husband, although I doubt he will.

Why flickr? Well, flickr is supposed to be a much better spot for viewing pictures. Better than facebook or this blogspot. I'm brand new to it though, so I certainly wouldn't call myself an expert! So, if you know me, and want to join my 52 group, let me know. If you don't know me, search for one on flickr. Have a ball this year!

Here's the link if you want to see my first capture of 2011.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/moorepartyofsix/5314430590/in/pool-3652011#/photos/moorepartyofsix/5314430590/in/pool-1554574@N23/

...and here's a lower quality pic of you to view. It's nothing special, but it's special to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment